Did you know that your foot size can change as an adult? We recommend measuring your feet every year. All you need is a piece of paper, ruler, and pencil. Here we go:
1. Place a blank 8.5 x 11" piece of paper on the floor with the shorter edge touching a wall.
2. Stand on the paper with your heel slightly touching the wall.
3. Мark the end of the longest toe on the paper (you might need help so you can make an accurate straight down mark, at the tip of the toe.
4. Do the same for the other foot.
5. Measure from the wall (or edge of the paper) to the mark in centimeters.
6. Take the larger of the two measurements and match it up on our size chart to find your shoe size.
7. Enjoy that just-right fit feeling!
Foot measuring tips:
- Measure with your preferred (average) sock on. If you plan on wearing a below or above average thick sock, please take that into considerations when purchasing the shoe or boot.
- Since feet always swell during the day, it is a good idea to measure and try shoes on later in the day, when your feet are at their largest.
- Feet typically get bigger with age. Try to measure your feet every year.